The first release in the new year sees JSONP and lots of DOM goodness coming to Zepto.js! Zepto.js v0.4 is now available for download.
We’re now up to 89 forks and 1073 watchers on GitHub, and patches keep rolling in! If you spot a missing part in Zepto.js, like an incompatibility with the jQuery API or something yet unsupported, please don’t hesitate to fork and bring those pull requests!
Here is what’s new in Zepto.js v0.4:
- JSONP Ajax requests
- Optimized and cleaned up .each & .find
- .append, .prepend, .before, .after now accept Zepto objects
- Function arguments to .html and .attr
- .val (rudimentary support)
- Blackberry detection
- .size, .parent, .parent, .eq, .removeAttr
Again a big thank you to all the contributors! Let’s get work started on v0.5!
P.S. Want to support Zepto.js development but can’t contribute source code or documentation? There’s a HTML5 Mobile Pro Workshop coming up in February!Tweet