- eat prototypes (‘little p’) for breakfast?
- use closures and anonymous functions—but only in a memory-safe way?
- secure internal code from API users, when necessary? (without obfuscation?)
- curry functions?
- practice safe namespacing?
- dream about DOM reflow?
- crawl through the DOM tree with practiced ease?
- bubble or capture events from scratch—without peeking at the manual?
- architect your large projects like a pro?
- manage your code with an iron fist?
- build your deployment process with tools other than FTP?
Our full-day class is limited to 20 seats, so you get to to pick Amy and my brains to the fullest (and afterwards we’ll socialize over a beer or two!).
PS, we’re expecting to sell out! We’d hate to hear from you that you wanted to come but didn’t get a seat in time, so if you want to attend, please don’t hesitate! Register early!Tweet