Here are the new features:
- Added auto-scroll option to Draggables and Sortables, activate with scroll: ‘id_of_scroll_container_element’. See test/functional/dragdrop3_test.html for usage/demo
- Add limit option to effect queues to limit the maximum number of effects in a queue, new unit tests for scoped effect queues, fixes #3498 [thx Abdur-Rahman Advany]
- Add Sortable.sequence method to extract the current sequence of a Sortable as an array, fixes #3675 [thx sphivo]
- Added activate method to Autocompleter that allows you to trigger the suggestions through other means than user input [DHH]
- Add assertEnumEqual for unit testing (from Prototype SVN trunk) [Sam Stephenson]
Additionally, various bugs where fixed (see the CHANGELOG for details).
Get it at the script.aculo.us downloads page.
(So I’m back from exploring London now, hope to get some more updates to script.aculo.us done over the next few weeks!)Tweet